In answer to numerous requests for an outline of the changes in Anovite’s comp plan that have occurred since I joined a year ago, here you go – there are many and they are all good with some even better ones on the way!
If you are new and all of this is Greek to you – call your upline or call me and I’ll help you understand it all.
Please note – this is not a complete comp plan explanation, but rather an update on recent enhancements:
- The time frame to earn the $100 Star bonus went from 14 days to 28 days;
- There is now a 25% first order bonus on all initial orders – AND if someone later orders a $299 pack, the $75 fast start bonus will still pay;
- The car bonus was moved down from Silver to Bronze – making it much easier for folks to get to. That alone added $430/mo to our checks – if you are a bronze.
- The cycle bonus volume dropped from 200 BV per cycle to 100 BV per cycle;
- The cycle bonus on the 1st two cycles EACH WEEK was raised to $25; All additional cycles pay $10 per cycle;
- The promotion bonuses were all moved to the top of the plan thereby allowing folks to earn more $ quicker:
Star = $100
2 Star = $200
Director = $300
Bronze = $400
Silver = $500
- Sometime in this quarter, customers will be able to join free – reps will still have a fee, but it will include samples, brochures, the phone app, and more;
- AND the biggie of all – soon, the matching bonus will be changed to become a for-real bonus that will probably double our checks with that one change alone.
- And finally – THE DOUBLER! This is a feature that will stick around in some form from now on – and it works like this:
The commission on a $299 pack is normally $75 – if you sell 2 in a month, the commission on both sales doubles.
So, with 2 pack sales your commission goes from $150 to $300.
That will repeat with every 2 sales in a calendar month – in the form, this bonus will continue thru the summer.
If someone needs to earn a lot of $ quickly, this is a great way to do that.
Reminder – check your gift certificates!! The gift certificates you get for being on auto-ship is, in fact, allowing for the highest retention rate I’ve ever seen – with both customers and reps. I recently cashed mine – I got $400 in free product – all I paid was the shipping!